"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

• 9 months later...

Hello I'm...pretty much brand new here lol.

I go by the moniker of Ghostie both on youtube (GhostsAreCool which is my...very first account there, and also on TheEngagedGamers youtube page, where I sometimes play video games with my fiance'. :) We're both still pretty young in terms of a Lets Play channel.)

But you can also call me Sam. Full name being Sami, but I just usually go by Sam since...most people assume that when they hear Sami it must be a nickname. It's totally not. I promise :)

I'm a girl, I'm very heavy deep in anime (though when it comes to finishing anime I am a n00b. Same with gaming sometimes!), manga, and I also draw. A lot. I've been drawing since Middle School in anime style and it's one thing I can't break. :)

Aside from that, I also really enjoy emulation, I think it's such an amazing tool to have in this day and age considering all the games that never made it here to the United States. And heck it's also really fun to just be able to play on your computer. Even without a controller.

Goodness what else to say, I so far love this place it's very welcoming and I hope to have a lot of fun talking with all of you guys : D !

Okay done blabbing about myself, we now return to your regularly scheduled forum conversation!

• Like 2

What's this?

A stir? A whisper? The faint glimmer of fresh activity ... such a welcome sight!

Greetings unto you, Sam! It has been a few moons since the clamor of interest echoed within these hallowed walls (can you tell?). What lead you to discover this retinue of cohorts, I wonder?

PLEASE, DELIGHT US WITH YOUR REFRESHING NARRATIVE, FOR IT IS Aahhhh, alright nevermind ... it's 4 AM and I'm being retarded lol. Don't mind me.

But seriously, how did you find this place? Please, tell us. We are glad to have you. :lookaround:

Masswelcomemat.jpg

Hello Ghosti! Welcome to 1emulation! As the owner of this site since its inception in the year two thousand and two (2002), I wish you an amazing and pleasant stay.

As the others have said, it is only a mirage if it appears we're dead, as we are actually quite alive and breathing! :D

Greetings and Salutations,

Nice to meet you all, I go by Phased pretty much everywhere, so I was quite pleased when I found this community with the name available. I like to think of myself as an oldschool gamer, I've even got a tv set up with my Nintendo, Nintendo 64, and PSX in the back.

I've got quite a busy schedule, but I feel like I might be able to learn a lot while I'm here.

I am a General Manager at a technology company and am the CEO of an Extracts & Flavor manufacturing company (we make Vapes!) I live in California where it seems like no matter how much you make you can never completely survive.

Well thats enough about me. I'll update my profile as time permits.