"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

GameCop thank you for this wonderful site. I hope to get to know everyone and gain as much knowledge as possable. I mod box's on the side just for family and friends. I have some experience with adobe and graphics(Small amount).

My pleasure! Enjoy your stay here at 1Emulation. :lol:

GameCop thank you for this wonderful site. I hope to get to know everyone and gain as much knowledge as possable. I mod box's on the side just for family and friends. I have some experience with adobe and graphics(Small amount).

Hey, you're old here :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Um Hi =) Im J, a friend of Ryan's aka Fatal Rose.. He asked that I come and sign up here, Ive been a hardcore gamer for 8 years now *ever since CS came out* Mostly PC, but 360, PS3 and older consoles as well.. Im a Graphic Artist I work mainly in Photoshop but I can do just about anything... Um so yeah =3 Hi ^_^

Um Hi =) Im J, a friend of Ryan's aka Fatal Rose.. He asked that I come and sign up here, Ive been a hardcore gamer for 8 years now *ever since CS came out* Mostly PC, but 360, PS3 and older consoles as well.. Im a Graphic Artist I work mainly in Photoshop but I can do just about anything... Um so yeah =3 Hi ^_^

Thank you so much for signing up!

ryan blackmailed me into signing up. i'm only doing this to free my family. if they have anything other than anemia, i'm sending kimbo to punch a hole through your wall.

Welcome to both members :)