"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

Maybe renaming this one back to the original one would help :rolleyes:

Edit: Never mind :rolleyes:

Edited by K`dash

hello joe!

well if u havent noticed yet, and u will...this would probably be one of the best forums ull be in...lots of active interaction here (well, from the usual posters) and if u are in here a lot like many of us here, then u can pretty much get to know everyone and their own personal style and personality which i think is pretty damn kool...ummm other than that, keep the posts commin!!! :punk:

how did u stumble across 1emu anyways? me...SVC CHAOS yahoo search haha. i didnt even kno the rom existed haha. aint that ironic... :blink:

hello joe!

well if u havent noticed yet, and u will...this would probably be one of the best forums ull be in...lots of active interaction here (well, from the usual posters) and if u are in here a lot like many of us here, then u can pretty much get to know everyone and their own personal style and personality which i think is pretty damn kool...ummm other than that, keep the posts commin!!!  :D

how did u stumble across 1emu anyways? me...SVC CHAOS yahoo search haha. i didnt even kno the rom existed haha. aint that ironic... B)

Well I got to 1emu from Affiliated site Spin-x Emulation :P