"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

wow...last "hi! I'm new" post was 8 months ago...Hmm

Hi! I'm new! ;)

This padewan (idk how to spell that) has much to learn, much much.

Anyway, I'm that hot anime guy... :wink: And I jus joined, you all should be honored to have such a hot anime guy ^_^ Anyway, I'm from MN, 17, not liking my mom for locking the door to the comp on me, even after I worked my ass off mudding the damn seems between the sheetrocks in my garage all the while dripping in sweat and ending with soar ass legs for working on it the whole day. I dont get it...even after all that, she takes the comp away. AND she doesnt want me hanging out with my friends either...wtf??? I'm playing it cool though and am hanging in there. My moto..."Oh well..." :D AND at the same time trying to hang on to this girl I fell inlove with. There is definitly something, jus hasnt happend yet. And by that I mean nothing is going on. I hardly talk to the girl, but I definitely feel something for her. I finally "found" her, yet idk if she's found me yet...The thing is, I met her in the last semister of school and I didnt really become good friends with her, I think I jus made things worse. And now she's back to her own state in Cali and I dont even talk to her much. Jus some hi's and occassional convo's which most of the time consists of more than her and myself.

Yep, that girl...I think I love her, I do. I'd like for her to atleast know that.

Hi! I'm new!  :happy:

Anyway, I'm that hot anime guy... :wink: And I jus joined, you all should be honored to have such a hot anime guy  ^_^ Anyway, I'm from MN, 17, not liking my mom for locking the door to the comp on me, even after I worked my ass off mudding the damn seems between the sheetrocks in my garage all the while dripping in sweat and ending with soar ass legs for working on it the whole day. I dont get it...even after all that, she takes the comp away. AND she doesnt want me hanging out with my friends either...wtf??? I'm playing it cool though and am hanging in there. My moto..."Oh well..."  :rolleyes: AND at the same time trying to hang on to this girl I fell inlove with. There is definitly something, jus hasnt happend yet. And by that I mean nothing is going on. I hardly talk to the girl, but I definitely feel something for her. I finally "found" her, yet idk if she's found me yet...The thing is, I met her in the last semister of school and I didnt really become good friends with her, I think I jus made things worse. And now she's back to her own state in Cali and I dont even talk to her much. Jus some hi's and occassional convo's which most of the time consists of more than her and myself.

Yep, that girl...I think I love her, I do. I'd like for her to atleast know that.

Lol, welcome welcome :D

Fatal would love you for sure :D

No offense. But, I really think people are running out of original names.

LOL. It's not too uncommon to find something with "Gokusupersaiyan2934934" as the screenname. :rolleyes:

Edited by Agozer

No offense. But, I really think people are running out of original names.

LOL. It's not too uncommin to find something with "Gokusupersaiyan2934934" as the screenname. :rolleyes:

Indeed it isn't...

Hey dude.

A word of advice...Try to only post one message per topic at a time. If you do feel you have to add something (it happens to me a lot) theres an edit button you can use to add stuff to your post. Or correct errors and whatnot. Use that unless someone's posted already.

And thanks for coming dood! :happy:

EXAMPLE: EDIT: I forgot to tell you not to post in topics off the first/second page. Bringing up old topics = SEVERE PUNISHMENT!

Edited by LordKanti

Hi! I'm new!  :D

Anyway, I'm that hot anime guy... :wink: And I jus joined, you all should be honored to have such a hot anime guy  ^_^ Anyway, I'm from MN, 17, not liking my mom for locking the door to the comp on me, even after I worked my ass off mudding the damn seems between the sheetrocks in my garage all the while dripping in sweat and ending with soar ass legs for working on it the whole day. I dont get it...even after all that, she takes the comp away. AND she doesnt want me hanging out with my friends either...wtf??? I'm playing it cool though and am hanging in there. My moto..."Oh well..."  :P AND at the same time trying to hang on to this girl I fell inlove with. There is definitly something, jus hasnt happend yet. And by that I mean nothing is going on. I hardly talk to the girl, but I definitely feel something for her. I finally "found" her, yet idk if she's found me yet...The thing is, I met her in the last semister of school and I didnt really become good friends with her, I think I jus made things worse. And now she's back to her own state in Cali and I dont even talk to her much. Jus some hi's and occassional convo's which most of the time consists of more than her and myself.

Lol, welcome welcome :D

Fatal would love you for sure :D

Why do you say that LSD?

Anyway anime dude

smquicksilver.jpg

Welcome.