"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

hello!

I'm new and just thought I'd say hi

I've been looking for an emulation board with some decent chat for a long while now. Wonder why it took me so long to find my way here?

About me, I used to be really into the emulation scene years ago, specifically rom translating and contributed bits to a few nes/snes translation projects. And I once did a short lived emulation radio show on Emuunlim, a long long time ago.

nice to meet you all!

hello!

I've been looking for an emulation board with some decent chat for a long while now.  Wonder why it took me so long to find my way here?

About me, I used to be really into the emulation scene years ago, specifically rom translating and contributed bits to a few nes/snes translation projects.  And I once did a short lived emulation radio show on Emuunlim, a long long time ago.

nice to meet you all!

Wow that's awesome. Welcome to 1Emulation.Com! Were working on a radio show as well and we also have a temporary radio station till we get it set up on the server too. Once you become Premium Member (100 posts or more) you might even be eligible.

We hope you enjoy your stay here and this is the "The People's Emulation Site!'. I don't run it, we all do. So thank you for registering and posting because now your running it too. :lol:

hello!

I've been looking for an emulation board with some decent chat for a long while now.  Wonder why it took me so long to find my way here?

About me, I used to be really into the emulation scene years ago, specifically rom translating and contributed bits to a few nes/snes translation projects.  And I once did a short lived emulation radio show on Emuunlim, a long long time ago.

nice to meet you all!

:lol: Welcome to 1emulation my friend. You seem like a very valuable member already. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Ah I wondered what "Premium Member" meant.  Should be no problem getting there :lol:

All kinds of cool stuff happens then AKA You're in the zone. :lol:

Hi guys I'm new to the 1emulation.com website

I'm looking forward to discussing idears with everyone!!

T A T E R~T O T!

:lol:

YO!!

Thought i would finally say "hi"! Big fan of this site and now i think i know enough about emulators to chat and not make that much of a tit of myself.

i'm mostly burning dreamcast games or playing kof2k and 2k3.

Oh and street fighter is king!!!

(you can tell i'm still a n00b, i dont have funky stuff in my box :lol: )

YO!!

Thought i would finally say "hi"!  Big fan of this site and now i think i know enough about emulators to chat and not make that much of a tit of myself.

What funky box?

Oh, and for welcoming you to the board.

Ahem.

WE ARE GOING TO EAT YOU

Ahem, carry on... :lol:

YO!!

Thought i would finally say "hi"!  Big fan of this site and now i think i know enough about emulators to chat and not make that much of a tit of myself.

Whats up man. Welcome to 1emualtion.