"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

Ah, remembered another. An admin banned me because he didn't like me on another forum (where he wasn't an admin but was a mod that was stripped of his powers because he abused them) because I told him I've gotten sick of profile threads. He also suspended me a couple of times because I was retaliating to a remark someone said to me. Added to the reason he banned me. I proved him wrong in one of his threads. Then after I was banned, he went around and edited or deleted my posts.

Then after I was banned, he went around and edited or deleted my posts.

That's just wrong. Mods and admins are there to keep things going smoothly, not to abusetheir power.

Everyone left that forum anyways. It was a horror theme forum and no one was talking about them and it soon went dead in less than half a year thanks to him and his posse of morons.

Well now you're in a forum where the admins and mods are level headed and nice. None of that power tripping stuff happening around here. If a person gets banned, it's a for a good reason.

I miss jennyjennyjenny.

I miss jennyjennyjenny.

Dude, we're seriously derailing again...But yeah, I sorta mis jennykennyjenny too. (yes, you read right)

Back on topic: Welcome on my part too, Skythe.

Edited by Agozer

Well now you're in a forum where the admins and mods are level headed and nice. None of that power tripping stuff happening around here. If a person gets banned, it's a for a good reason.

I miss jennyjennyjenny.

I still need to know what happened! Gamecop needs to make an Archive :unsure:

Has anyone been to the Capcom forum? That's the one I was banned for saying @$$. It's insanely retarded there. The admin is the only one with power. He wants no mods. Plus I think he changes the rules to the site on a daily basis. I could only access it through their newsletter I use to get in my email.

Has anyone been to the Capcom forum? That's the one I was banned for saying @$$. It's insanely retarded there. The admin is the only one with power. He wants no mods. Plus I think he changes the rules to the site on a daily basis. I could only access it through their newsletter I use to get in my email.

Actually SRK is much worse then any other board I've seen. Dispite it's great know how in fighting games. Those guys can flame insanely.

And Welcome to the board

(still on topic! SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!)

Oh yeah, welcome Skythe. Hopefully you stay for more than a month (provided you aren't banned by then :unsure: ) and become a regular poster. We need more people to have civilized debates with.

Actually SRK is much worse then any other board I've seen. Dispite it's great know how in fighting games. Those guys can flame insanely.

And Welcome to the board

(still on topic! SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!)

I know. I'm a member there but stop going because of the massive retardedness.

Edited by Skythe