"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

Hello people! Like all you nutters here I am also an emu-lover, and have been for quite some years. My main interest is anime/manga but I do have a great affinity with videogames also, and being an ex-SNK fanboy, I am, like many amongst you, always looking for new Playmore releases (I found this place whilst searching for KOF2k3).

I know no one here except Genesis, who helped me out a lot before SNKX reseted its forum, so I hope we'll all get along and continue our collective love for emulation! Onegai-shimasu!!! :D

I've only been registered for a lil bit now, but I'm loving these forums. It seems everyone is actually willing to help each other instead of flaming them which happens to be rare for me to see.  ;]

Magnis, I'll have to try out your dc server sometime. What is the minimum share on it btw? *Hopes it's not 20GB*

Anyways, glad to have found this place.

1 gig minimum for ERH.

Hey hey fellow emu-whores..

Im from the sunny UK and have been into emulation for a while now..

Just got my XBox modded for this very reason.

Man it feels good to play these classics in the TV..all I need now is an X Arcade stick!

Fave titles:

SNK vs Capcom Chaos

Track n Field

Thunderforce 4

Super Star Wars

Streetfighter Alpha 3

I would love to get a bit more hard core eg. learning the intricacies of how these things work.

Being an Xbox boy, I run a clan site Clan SRR - Stone Rose Roughnecks which is undergoing a facelift at the moment.

Cheers.

Hey hey fellow emu-whores..

Im from the sunny UK and have been into emulation for a while now..

Just got my XBox modded for this very reason.

Man it feels good to play these classics in the TV..all I need now is an X Arcade stick!

Fave titles:

SNK vs Capcom Chaos

Track n Field

Thunderforce 4

Super Star Wars

Streetfighter Alpha 3

I would love to get a bit more hard core eg. learning the intricacies of how these things work.

Being an Xbox boy, I run a clan site Clan SRR - Stone Rose Roughnecks which is undergoing a facelift at the moment.

Cheers.

I didn't know I was a whore... :blink:

Sup everyone? I've been in emulation for a couple of years. Im a Metal Slug freak so Metal Slug is mostly what I play. I come from California. I like to draw, listen to music, play games, and hang out with u guys :D