"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

• 2 weeks later...

Another newbie here.

I have been a member of several emulation sites for a number of years and cannot believe that I have only just found this place. The amount of content here is most impressive!

Will be seeing you around the forums.

jrkr

Another newbie here.

I have been a member of several emulation sites for a number of years and cannot believe that I have only just found this place. The amount of content here is most impressive!

jrkr

Welcome. :)

Not new but didn't really get the chance to get to know anyone when I was here a few times in the past. I'm back now so yeah. Herrooo litt'e kiddies. :)

Not new but didn't really get the chance to get to know anyone when I was here a few times in the past. I'm back now so yeah. Herrooo litt'e kiddies. :)

Heh... perhaps you might stick around this time???

Another newbie here.

jrkr

ahhh welcome. Indeed this place had got an answer or two. :)

Herrooo litt'e kiddies. :)

lol that reminded me of Scary movie 4.... when the chick sees the grudge kid. she says "hello" and he just stares at her, so she says "Herro" and he starts talking japanese but it's all just brand names. I dunno why that popped into my head. lol