"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

Hi I'm Inky, I'm totally new here and want to learn all about your rad emu's and roms.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. My name is Joel, I am an avid retro video gamer, I collect and play new-sealed video games and memorabilia, I love singing and poetry, I love the color cyan, I habitually call people fat when they goof up, I love running, I live outside of the United States and I love cornflakes with blood.

Should anyone be keen to sell me his or any shrinkwrapped games (particularly King Of Fighers 2001 for the US Neo Geo AES) please feel free to drop me a line.

Edited by Doyouwanttodie

Hello everyone. My name is Joel, I am an avid retro video gamer, I collect and play new-sealed video games and memorabilia, I love singing and poetry, I love the color cyan, I habitually call people fat when they goof up, I love running, I live outside of the United States and I love cornflakes with blood.

Should anyone be keen to sell me his or any shrinkwrapped games (particularly King Of Fighers 2001 for the US Neo Geo AES) please feel free to drop me a line.

Hello hot stuff. Thanks for joining 1emulation. Please stick around.

If you ever need anything :-) please contact me.

Hello hot stuff. Thanks for joining 1emulation. Please stick around.

If you ever need anything :-) please contact me.

Yes contact Fatal! He's helpful! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Hello Omegadox, glad to see you join the site!

I'd never imagine anybody going on a super posting spree on their first day o.o.

hehe, well I joined this forum a couple of days ago, but I have joined over 25 forums, so I know what to do when I join :(.