"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

Welcome Mandy. Seems like you're fitting in with this insane lot already. :P

yeah like Im normal.

POOOOOOOUAHAHAH!

This place is nice... I was on another website where the people on it would go insane if you used emotes, wrote u instead of you, used .lol. and posted ANY pics of yourself.

where is this place? It sounds awesome <3

Edited by Reaper man

mew mew

A horrible secret I must get off my chest is that TheDailyKitten.com is in my dailiy visit folder in my bookmarks. :(

your my hero

you should look at

stuffonmycat.com too

That is also an awesome site. I also like cuteoverload.com

Welcome Mandy. Seems like you're fitting in with this insane lot already. :D

yeah like Im normal.

POOOOOOOUAHAHAH!

This place is nice... I was on another website where the people on it would go insane if you used emotes, wrote u instead of you, used .lol. and posted ANY pics of yourself.

they said people who do that are attention whores.

talk about drama.

U guys are chill

and I can LOL AWAY!!! :P

I used to be the type of person who would antagonize people who posted like that but now I'm more mellow and don't care. Everyone has their posting style so it brings variety.

Indeed and that wouldn't float well with me since I have the habit of randomly inventing my own words...

Welcome and be very afraid of Fatal Rose. He has a knack for making people do things they would otherwise never do.

What a conincidink... I have that same habit...

Welcome and be very afraid of Fatal Rose. He has a knack for making people do things they would otherwise never do.

Like saying poopie? I say it all the time now, I even sing it in the shower.

People at work are mad at me cause they'll be like, "what's up?" and I'll respond with, "Poopie." It gets them all agitated, especially all the Haitian people I work with, they, for some reason take it personally.

Can't believe I missed this.

Whats this all about Agozer?

Well, you do have that kind of a talent, do you not?

well apparently, I registered here when I was .... 16 I think and years later after much.... brain cell deprivation I've been reintroduced into the forum. Soo uhhh.... here's a picture.

l_e8fa526ff2fe35fe153f59c55c714f7c.jpg