"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

Sup 1emu,

I'm TBZ, I've been a gamer since before I could walk. And will continue to be. I love beer, women, and gaming. Nothing else, nothing more. I've been around the emu scene for probably about 10 years or more. I like fighters mostly, Tekken, and ALL the old school 2d games. Time killers, UMK3, killer instinct gold, KoF 2k2/3, SF Alpha, Darkstalkers, SamShowdown, MvC2, and of course the GG series.

I also build arcade mame machines, gaming PC's, and mod things.

I'm a cool dude, and wouldn't mind gettin back into playin with some peeps over kaillara again.

Holla~

p.s. Ryan, suck me now , kthx

Edited by St33L_Di9iTaL

Sup 1emu,

I'm TBZ, I've been a gamer since before I could walk. And will continue to be. I love beer, women, and gaming. Nothing else, nothing more. I've been around the emu scene for probably about 10 years or more. I like fighters mostly, Tekken, and ALL the old school 2d games. Time killers, UMK3, killer instinct gold, KoF 2k2/3, SF Alpha, Darkstalkers, SamShowdown, MvC2, and of course the GG series.

I also build arcade mame machines, gaming PC's, and mod things.

I'm a cool dude, and wouldn't mind gettin back into playin with some peeps over kaillara again.

Holla~

p.s. Ryan, suck me now , kthx

Welcome to the forum :)

good morning fellas. Im the Flash. originally from A@H. gamecop helped me with a little emulator trouble so i decided to join. hopefully this will be better than A@H. :)

Welcome Hope you enjoy your stay :(