"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

Thanks raperman, I mean reaperman. I have a screenname its, wtfitzwin use it. and if you really like pointing me out as a pothead, call me a stoner, its a more nicer way of saying pothead, pothead is just to degrading

first thing to come to mind, sorry

in any case, I never understood why some stoners, as you like to be called, have to advertise that they smoke as if it's some sort of special thing that makes them look "cool." Can someone explain this one to me? Same goes with people from other countries.... OK, we get it, you're Puerto Rican... no need to parade that flag everywhere you go. I mean I'm Italian, and I'm proud of my heritage, but do you see me waving some flag around? no...

and just so you know, I have a stoner friend that never advertises that he smokes...

I didnt start smoking weed to look cool. I started smoking cause I wanted to try it out of curiosity. I liked the feeling it gave me therefore i continued smoking it. I dont go around advertising I smoke weed according to you.

I didnt start smoking weed to look cool. I started smoking cause I wanted to try it out of curiosity. I liked the feeling it gave me therefore i continued smoking it. I dont go around advertising I smoke weed according to you.

sorry, but that avatar just screams "look at me, I smoke weed! flock teh systemz!"

Hello everyone, my name is Salorskin. I was introduced to this site by a good friend (Fatal Rose) and decided to join about twenty minutes ago.

Welcome to 1Emlulation! Warning: Fatal Rose is an alcohol addict.

Hello Urashima and enjoy your stay :)

My name is Curtis and my favorite characters are Jacky from Virtua Fighter and Vega from Street Fighter. And my favorite quote is "nothing worries me"

Sounds like Fatal Rose. :devilboy:

Hello Urashima and enjoy your stay :)

My name is Curtis and my favorite characters are Jacky from Virtua Fighter and Vega from Street Fighter. And my favorite quote is "nothing worries me"

Welcome. Why do you quote something from 2003? :devilboy: