"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

Hi

I'm just getting back into RPG's - been out of touch for a while working during my usual game play time :D

now I can play in the evenings so I need some suggestions on good rpg's that don't take years to finish!

I have always loved wild arms and the Ultima series along with Legend of Zelda and all sorts of mario brothers versions (except mario cart)

I'm just introducing myself. So I will most likely be more active in the rpg or classic game systems forums

Thanks for stopping by and reading this! Looking forward to losing myself in another world for a while talking to like minded people :)

Filgaian C

Welcome! I think you''l fit in here just fine. Check the nintendo, sega or microsoft forums to talk about those old school (And new) RPGs. Glad to see you can find time to play. It's rough, I know. BTW, You're one of I believe 2 females on the whole board. Bravo!

Hi

I'm just getting back into RPG's - been out of touch for a while working during my usual game play time :D

now I can play in the evenings so I need some suggestions on good rpg's that don't take years to finish!

I have always loved wild arms and the Ultima series along with Legend of Zelda and all sorts of mario brothers versions (except mario cart)

I'm just introducing myself. So I will most likely be more active in the rpg or classic game systems forums

Thanks for stopping by and reading this! Looking forward to losing myself in another world for a while talking to like minded people :)

Filgaian C

Hello RPG freak, good luck with your RPG games and enjoy visiting us :banghead:

Shoma attacked Thaggomizer with a Pimp Slap (1 str) and took off 30!

Thaggomizer has 0 HP left!

Thaggomizer is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!

You gain 1 frag(s) (0 stolen).

You gain: 1 EXP points!!!!

Welcome....

Dont spam!

I hate to make an example out of someone but it has to be done to show that we are enforcing rules, even something you may think is as stupid as this one. You may think we're being fascists or really mean but you know, whatever.

Suspended for one day.

The way I see it, your enforcing your own rule, not because it's really necessary but because your annoyed by it. Also, if a post happens to contain enough words followed by the casual attack the new guy stat postage, it follows post guidelines by the board rules, which sadly isn't the case for Shoma, he merely posted stats and a word...

My point is, if it follows the board rules, and contains stats, you shouldn't be allowed to simply shut them down because of that.

Davis attacked Gryph with a Pimp Slap (1 str) and took off 179!

Gryph has 63 HP left!

Gryph counterattacks with a Hand Grenade (60 str) and takes off 1!

Davis has 1173 HP left!

You gain: 32 EXP points!!!!

I'll be able to 1 hit you eventually !!