"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

hi. im new here duh right? i learned about this site from a friend of mine and it seems really cool here!

You wouldn't happen to be a biology major, would you?

Welcome, anyway.

No not a biology major. its from parasite eve. i am fixing to become a nurse tho.

Oh ok, I thought it was a reference to mitochondrial processes (which we are studying in detail now) not a SquareSoft game.

hi. im new here duh right? i learned about this site from a friend of mine and it seems really cool here!

Welcome, anyway.

No not a biology major. its from parasite eve. i am fixing to become a nurse tho.

Oh ok, I thought it was a reference to mitochondrial processes (which we are studying in detail now) not a SquareSoft game.

LMAO!! :) Gryph's doctor mode activated for a brief moment. :D

Welcome, anyway.

LMAO!! :) Gryph's doctor mode activated for a brief moment. :D

It completely did. I didn't get it until I read his profile. But then I as well R(ed)OTFLOL

Now we have mitochondrial and JKKDARK as the two sole ladies in this forum (i assume most nurses are females? :D )

Well you're right to assume that i am a female. but now the nursing field is almost even between males and females. almost like its cool to be a nurse :)

Male nurse's are wimps. Also, hello!

Davis attacked mitochondrialeve with a Pimp Slap (1 str) and took off 30!

mitochondrialeve has 0 HP left!

mitochondrialeve is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!

You gain 1 frag(s) (0 stolen).

You gain: 1 EXP points!!!!

Congratulations you've went up a level!!!!

Your Max Hp went up by 8 and your Max Strength went up by 1.

Ty for the level :).

Now we have mitochondrial and JKKDARK as the two sole ladies in this forum (i assume most nurses are females? :P )

Well you're right to assume that i am a female. but now the nursing field is almost even between males and females. almost like its cool to be a nurse :naughty:

of course, because you are *cough*