"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

Well, its my turn. I'm 29 so I was prime age when NES came out. I was hooked on my uncle's ATARI before that. Hell, my mom had a 30 min time limit for me when I played. Now, I logg more time on games than I do work. But I still try to stay active, (still gaining weight ) Lets see, I was Six ... 23 years of gaming. I've seen it all. Years back I stumbled on Emulators, and I didn't even know they existed. Then my computer busted and I didn't replaced it. Just got another one (it's old too, 2002 HP) but it does what I need, for now. I'm gonna build a new one for UTIII, and when that happens, I'll get the Emulators that require a better setup, I.E. anything that uses ISO's and such. So I just got back into all of this, I am amazed to find so many translated games that never came out in the states, three years back, I could only find one or two. Currently I'm playing ZSNES and hammering out some RPG's, AND SUPER METROID REDESIGN!!!!!! Which, by the way, is great! So other than that I'm using GENS, NRX, and a Jnes. I like all games except sports, although from time to time I'll play Madden. My favorite though is FPS and then RPG's second.

I live just outside of Orlando Florida. I'm an artist, that hasn't been practicing. I'd like to be on the art end of the gaming world, so I better get on it. When I get UTIII, I'll spend ALOT of time designing stages and such, and that, my friends, will eat my time up. I got a girl that plays as much as I do, so I'm real happy about that. ( She beats all my scores at Guitar Hero ) And I love Cheesecake!

I found this site on my birthday a week ago, I think I was trying to figure out Saturn Emulators, And I couldn't help but notice how great this site was. So I joined without hesitation. Although this is my first Forum experience, I've done my share of reading, and there is too much crap out there. So I'm happy I found this place.

So Id like to take this time and thank EVERYONE who contributes to such an Excellent site. I personally appreciate it, perhaps more that you know. It's A fine community, that I hope I can contribute to it as well. So I will absorb as much as I can. Hopefully I will be a help.

Thanks again.

Edited by Belthasar

Welcome to 1emu Belthasar!! Enjoy your stay, glad to know another Floridian is on the board.

Davis attacked Belthasar with a Pimp Slap (1 str) and took off 30!

Belthasar has 0 HP left!

Belthasar is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!

You gain 1 frag(s) (0 stolen).

You gain: 1 EXP points!!!!

Tehe

Well, its my turn. I'm 29 so I was prime age when NES came out. I was hooked on my uncle's ATARI before that. Hell, my mom had a 30 min time limit for me when I played. Now, I logg more time on games than I do work. But I still try to stay active, (still gaining weight ) Lets see, I was Six ... 23 years of gaming. I've seen it all. Years back I stumbled on Emulators, and I didn't even know they existed. Then my computer busted and I didn't replaced it. Just got another one (it's old too, 2002 HP) but it does what I need, for now. I'm gonna build a new one for UTIII, and when that happens, I'll get the Emulators that require a better setup, I.E. anything that uses ISO's and such. So I just got back into all of this, I am amazed to find so many translated games that never came out in the states, three years back, I could only find one or two. Currently I'm playing ZSNES and hammering out some RPG's, AND SUPER METROID REDESIGN!!!!!! Which, by the way, is great! So other than that I'm using GENS, NRX, and a Jnes. I like all games except sports, although from time to time I'll play Madden. My favorite though is FPS and then RPG's second.

I live just outside of Orlando Florida. I'm an artist, that hasn't been practicing. I'd like to be on the art end of the gaming world, so I better get on it. When I get UTIII, I'll spend ALOT of time designing stages and such, and that, my friends, will eat my time up. I got a girl that plays as much as I do, so I'm real happy about that. ( She beats all my scores at Guitar Hero ) And I love Cheesecake!

I found this site on my birthday a week ago, I think I was trying to figure out Saturn Emulators, And I couldn't help but notice how great this site was. So I joined without hesitation. Although this is my first Forum experience, I've done my share of reading, and there is too much crap out there. So I'm happy I found this place.

So Id like to take this time and thank EVERYONE who contributes to such an Excellent site. I personally appreciate it, perhaps more that you know. It's A fine community, that I hope I can contribute to it as well. So I will absorb as much as I can. Hopefully I will be a help.

Thanks again.

Welcome to 1Emulation! 23 years of gaming is a lot, that's older than my age :(

You got the wrong idea douche bag. Anyways welcome to 1emulation, hope you enjoy your stay.

who you callin a douche bag mother flocka? do you know what the word means? that is the most disgusting thing a woman can do and I have seen it, you better believe it. and dude, if you want to look more manly, just wear some bling bling. that is what i do!

Edited by SuperSoaka420

You got the wrong idea douche bag. Anyways welcome to 1emulation, hope you enjoy your stay.

who you callin a douche bag mother flocka? do you know what the word means? that is the most disgusting thing a woman can do and I have seen it, you better believe it. and dude, if you want to look more manly, just wear some bling bling. that is what i do!

Calling you a Douche bag. :P

I don't need to look anything other then how I naturally look, therefore "bling bling" means nothing to me. It reminds me of high school.