"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

Hi everyone! just on here trying to find some games for my daughter. She has a Nintendo DS and she just got this Games n' Music DS pack, which had a web site that link to this one. You are suppose to be able to download games on pc and transfer to card, but I have not found anything to download in games department.

just got this Games n' Music DS pack, which had a web site that link to this one.
Someone linked to us commercially? :D
I have not found anything to download in games department.
We do not have games to download. Sorry.

Besides that, welcome to 1emulation! :)

Hi everyone! just on here trying to find some games for my daughter. She has a Nintendo DS and she just got this Games n' Music DS pack, which had a web site that link to this one. You are suppose to be able to download games on pc and transfer to card, but I have not found anything to download in games department.

Perhaps we can better assist you if you could link us to the exact place you found this website. :D

Welcome to 1Emulation, and that's strange to see the 1Emulation url on an illegal pack :D

welcome

also, how old is your daughter? :>

Hi there peps, I'm D3vil_Eji and I discover 1emulation.com by accident, because I'm try to find a solution on my problem at the emulation of sf3 3rd strike. By the way thanks it is already solve hehehe....

Well I like old skul games like NES, 2600, Genesis, Famcom etc... mostly there adventure and RPG.

There is another genre I'm very fond of Arcade gaming and that is Tekken and SF3 3rd, but I sucks on SF I don't know why??? maybe 2d is not for me hehe...

This forum is very informative and you guyz keep up the good work... :D

Mooney attacked D3vil_Eji with a Pimp Slap (1 str) and took off 30!

D3vil_Eji has 0 HP left!

D3vil_Eji is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!

You gain 1 frag(s) (0 stolen).

You gain: 1 EXP points!!!!

Mooney attacked rlasat with a Pimp Slap (1 str) and took off 30!

rlasat has 0 HP left!

rlasat is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!

Welcome to the both of you! :P

hi everyone.

been into emulation for about 5 years :)

started on the good old reamcast then moved onto the xbox1 best console ever for emulation.

been looking around emulation sites for along time then i discovered this one its one of the best sites that i have benn a member of so lets keep it rockin <_<

be good to each other and they will be good to you(hippy) :D

Mooney attacked fumanchu with a Pimp Slap (1 str) and took off 30!

fumanchu has 0 HP left!

fumanchu is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!

Welcome to you, too! ;)

(My hand is getting sore...)