"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

Hey there everyone. Been tuning into these forums for quite a while now. Decided to do my part and join <_<. Well i am Moji and i've been into emulation for a long long time (my computers always sucked though :lol: ) But NOW the world is mine bwahahahahahahah. Seeya

.-''....Hi....'-.

Im glad that I see this forum

this is the best emu forum I see all over the net

Ive been searching the best emu forum

I think I found it now....this is the best

let me introduce myself

Im jun

18 years old

my real name is francis

if you are wondering y jun coz Im born on june 1...lol

Im also a mod on diff forums

like utopia and warezhackers and c2k3 (warez forum)

I really like this forum

a lot

Im looking forwar to participate here

^^

Go figure, I start posting on this forum and I did'nt even know that there was a proper way to introduce myself. Well short & sweet, I'm a big fan of fighting games (with the exception of metal slug) and I'm currently living on Okinawa, Japan. I've been monitoring this forum for a few days, and decided that this is not half bad. I picked the name Uminchu because its Okinawan and I'm not really original with names. I'm a big fan of Juzoh from Last Blade, which is why he's my Avatar. But I really just want to say thanks for giving me the opportunity to participate in the forum. Thanks!!

I am shingo ^^ i also found this site on a svc hunt and to my surprise found alot of samsho info.. all in all this site is very useful and i come here bout every day for checking up..i like about every game for neogeo and i have been in it for 4 yrs now

.... remember, shingo loves u!

I don't usually do introduction posts, but what the hell....

My name is Agozer and I've been keeping on eye on these forums for quite a while now. I have been in the emulation scene for about 5 years now and by far, Neo-Geo and the SNES are closest to my heart at the moment.