"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

Hi. I signed up a looong time ago, posted maybe once wasn't really part of the community. came back maybe a week or 2 ago because I decided to crack out my old roms and was having trouble The community seems alot nicer now and I got some free time so hey! Oo;; I JUST noticed the attack player stuff after i made my last post I was wondering why there was Level and HP and stuff, I thought it was related to your posts... *shrug* i'm unobservant... I'm off to attack people now probably due to obsesssive compulsive ness which many people believe i have.

(I hope the attacking thing IS for fun and is not actually ment/taken as a hostile act)

If it was meant to be offensive I'd have a lot of enemies!!

The credits are related to your posts, the rest is up to your abilities as a fighter. Please use the Forum Attack System forum for any more questions as it's off-topic here.

Certainly i'm new here...

And i'm delighted for the instant help from the nice guys here.

I may not be as active as many of you here,

but I do mingle with some threads I might find interesting.

Im a full-time college student who still likes to play arcade games w/my little bro & sis. I collect roms for my siblings, I wanted to have fun playing with them, so I prefer 2 player games.

I may not be a pro,

but I may contribute some help,

as far as my humble knowledge is concerned.

Just wanted to say HELLO to all of you! :)

Hi. I signed up a looong time ago, posted maybe once  wasn't really part of the community. came back maybe a week or 2 ago because I decided to crack out my old roms and was having trouble The community seems alot nicer now and I got some free time so hey!  Oo;; I JUST noticed the attack player stuff after i made my last post I was wondering why there was Level and HP and stuff, I thought it was related to your posts... *shrug* i'm unobservant... I'm off to attack people now probably due to obsesssive compulsive ness which many people believe i have.

(I hope the attacking thing IS for fun and is not actually ment/taken as a hostile act)

Certainly i'm new here...

And i'm delighted for the instant help from the nice guys here.

I may not be as active as many of you here,

but I do mingle with some threads I might find interesting.

Im a full-time college student who still likes to play arcade games w/my little bro & sis. I collect roms for my siblings, I wanted to have fun playing with them, so I prefer 2 player games.

I may not be a pro,

but I may contribute some help,

as far as my humble knowledge is concerned.

Just wanted to say HELLO to all of you! :)

Welcome to 1Emulation!

Thank you very much for registering and we hope you stay for a while and enjoy your stay. :)