"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

Hello I'm Roni you can call my Swann though. I'm a 17 year old female and I live in Canada. I just randomly found this site when I was looking up a game on google. I thought it looked cool so I joined. There is still some stuff that I don't understand though. But I think I'd like to spend more time on this site. If there is anyone that would like to help me out and explain anything to be that would be great.

Just send me a message if you wanna help me out. Until then I'm going to have a look around and see if I can't work out my problems on my own.

Anyway I hope everyone is nice here. Hope to hear from some people soon.

Canadian eh? K'dash will help you out.

Swann, you might post your problems here instead of waiting

for people to contact you. You might need to wait for a long time.

Just remember to read the board rules

Ah, good point all of you haha thanks for welcoming me ^^ even though this is the thread for the new people >.> whatever. Anyway I'm wondering about the kills and exp stuff under the pictures and stuff. I don't understand that... I don't want to get myself killed :devilboy:

And how do you get higher levels and stuff?

Ah, good point all of you haha thanks for welcoming me ^^ even though this is the thread for the new people >.> whatever. Anyway I'm wondering about the kills and exp stuff under the pictures and stuff. I don't understand that... I don't want to get myself killed :devilboy:

And how do you get higher levels and stuff?

Please familiarize yourself with the Forum Attack System and read the stuff found on its respective forum.