"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

And this should be in Spam :)

No. Stop pretending like you know what belongs where. Not everything has to go to Spam. Hell, there's too much non-Spam in Spam. :wink: However, this will be merged with the introduction thread.

umm, is welcoming thread a Current Affairs issue?? :(

This thread has been in Current Affairs since the beginning, and besides, new members don't have access to Spam.

No. Stop pretending like you know what belongs where. Not everything has to go to Spam. Hell, there's too much non-Spam in Spam. <_< However, this will be merged with the introduction thread.

umm, is welcoming thread a Current Affairs issue?? :angry:

Other people have announced their returns in Current Affair and they weren't moved. There is no reason to start now. It's not even a big deal, I don't know why you're making it one.

No. Stop pretending like you know what belongs where. Not everything has to go to Spam. Hell, there's too much non-Spam in Spam. <_< However, this will be merged with the introduction thread.

umm, is welcoming thread a Current Affairs issue?? :angry:

Other people have announced their returns in Current Affair and they weren't moved. There is no reason to start now. It's not even a big deal, I don't know why you're making it one.

I am not making an issue of it. Ah, nvm.........

• 2 weeks later...