"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

It's just sad that some member only make accoutns and post one or 2 questions, then dissapier, don't you think?!

I came here during the SVC:C craze and immediately registered, but couldn't find anything attractive back then so I went AWOL over 6 months and when I came back most members I was talking to before the absence weren't here anymore...

nope but u can install a rule that specifies if they don't post a min number of posts in the first month of registration then the account get's deleted and if they have a total post count smaller than a given number and are absent for more than one year then the account get's deleted

Hi I'm relatively new here. Well it's been a couple of

weeks and in that time two great sites have disappeared

off the face of the internet.

Neoromcollector has gone, and so has playagain.net

I am registered on about a dozen other emu forums, so I

would expect that someone's seen me around.

Now to the post above...

1. If zero posts one month after registration then delete

2. Otherwise, haven't visited for a year then delete.

about the delete acount thing, i think one post a month would be good but if u said good bye or like told us y ur not gonna be here for awhile then the account since k'dash might leave again, and hi robbert

nope but u can install a rule that specifies if they don't post a min number of posts in the first month of registration then the account get's deleted and if they have a total post count smaller than a given number and are absent for more than one year then the account get's deleted

That is so wrong Some people have lifes and cannot post alot.

Hi I'm relatively new here. Well it's been a couple of

weeks and in that time two great sites have disappeared

off the face of the internet.

Neoromcollector has gone, and so has playagain.net

I am registered on about a dozen other emu forums, so I

would expect that someone's seen me around.

Now to the post above...

1. If zero posts one month after registration then delete

2. Otherwise, haven't visited for a year then delete.

awesome avatar. Welcome :ph34r:

We'll never delete accounts because people almost always come back to check around and login as well.

PS: Unless they are clone accounts which the primary account would also be banned.

awesome avatar. Welcome
Thanks. Most people don't recognise a DALEK. Especially Americans.

Now while I'm here I'll ask a n00b question (or two)

1. When I want to quote someone I click on +QUOTE and it just changes to -QUOTE. How can I actually use it?

2. The attack system?? I just got used to the one on a@h, this one is different, do I just go at someone who has less of everything or what? How long till I recover (if at all). Member details give no info at all.

3. At the bottom of the screen it says Lo-Fi Version. Does that mean I can somehow get a Hi-Fi ?

When you click the quote thingy, it adds to your reply (in the add reply key thingy). I suggest just clicking Reply beside the quote thingy. You are on Hi-Fi right now. Lo-fi will make this board look like the old skool bbs systems.