"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! My Name is Jesper Mclure. You may remember me from such topics as "OMG! LOL! ROFLMAO! - I have no idea what i'm doing" and "How to piss off all members with a simple Kof2003-Question".

Hi! My Name is Jesper Mclure. You may remember me from such topics as "OMG! LOL! ROFLMAO! - I have no idea what i'm doing" and "How to piss off all members with a simple Kof2003-Question".

Ah forget that, you're doing fine. :)

Well, thanks. I'm doing my best :huh: It's just sad how much i forgot in one year of NEO GEO-Emulation-Absence.

Don't worry about that. I came back to Neogeo emulation the day I joined here and I was out of the scene since NeoRageX 0.5. :)

Are you serious dude? Did you take a sabbatical or what? :huh:

You can say that. But I always had NeoRageX installed and I played it occasionally so I didn't quit emulation completely. My interest reignited when Garou Prototype came out. I had to download it in the computer lab, split the files so they could fit on floppy disks, bring it up to my computer and copy them to my harddrive and recombine them. Then it died down again till I learned of SNK vs. Capcom: Chaos (I was actually looking for Capcom vs. SNK) and KOF 2000-2002. Then I came here for Samurai Shodown 5, the rest you can say is history. :)