Need a new pinheader

ken_cinder

I broke my pinheader awhile back while trying to re-install my X3.

I'm in need of a replacement one, but everywhere I've looked I am looking at at least $10 with shipping, the shipping being most of that cost, an insane amount........for this tiny little thing that will fit in an envelope.

Does anyone have one they'd be willing to send me? I'd be willing to pay a couple bucks to cover it and the shipping if neccesary.

i remember recently that i saw someone on x-s forum's buy/sell section selling pin headers and its cheap with shipping unlike most shops that charge crazy amounts on shipping something that can be sent for a price of a stamp.

kinda reminds me now to bump my sale topic there hehe

Got sick of digging through the oh-so-random search results, so I posted my own thread in the buy and sell forum.

It was deleted, don't know by who, wasn't PM'ed for doing something wrong.......know I didn't. grrr

Got sick of digging through the oh-so-random search results, so I posted my own thread in the buy and sell forum.

It was deleted, don't know by who, wasn't PM'ed for doing something wrong.......know I didn't. grrr

Hey Cinder, I might have a spare at my house (I'll look tonight), that I could send to you in an envelope if you're in the US. Since it should only be 37 cents that shouldn't be a problem.

Vermillion how much would you want for a 1.6 LPC Rebuild board? It's sickening just how much shipping costs from resellers on the little items. This thing wasn't around when I bought my X3.

I almost forgot that the new box I got is also a 1.6, so I will be needing one unless I want to go through the hassle of doing each wire. No point when I can get a board huh?

I had plenty of people on XS wanting to give me one (a pinheader) really cheap, and one guy who just said he'd send me one for nothing. I think thats taken care of.

Vermillion how much would you want for a 1.6 LPC Rebuild board? It's sickening just how much shipping costs from resellers on the little items. This thing wasn't around when I bought my X3.

I almost forgot that the new box I got is also a 1.6, so I will be needing one unless I want to go through the hassle of doing each wire. No point when I can get a board huh?

I had plenty of people on XS wanting to give me one (a pinheader) really cheap, and one guy who just said he'd send me one for nothing. I think thats taken care of.

Check you PMs. -_-