*Dirt Cheap* Seatgat 250gigHD

no problem and just remind anyone thinking about getting one, today is the last day for that deal :lol:

Is that HDD you've got in your sig a 7200 PR? If so I'll buy it, but sadly I've spent so much money lately that it won't be until the 15th of next month. If you don't sell it by then, I'll gladly take it off you because I have a strange feeling I'm gonna need a back-up Xbox for the long haul. Better safe than sorry.

yes its 7200rpm, right now no one is claiming dibs on it as the guy that really wanted it backed out due to car problems that came up but i never opened as he wanted me to set it up for him just to add in to his xbox.

in case anyone is wondering what he and i are talking about, read my signature or go here :lol:

I just wanted to add that if anyone bought that cheap HDD and planned to throw it in a PS2, don't do it. It's not compatible. I'm just glad I can get my money back. PR, if you got anymore good deals throw em' my way. I'm still in need of a 200+ gig hdd for my PS2. What's the model number on that Maxtor you've got(if you don't mind me asking)?

Edited by strikingeuphony

side of the box doesn't tell me much as its covered by a shipping sticker but from what i saw on maxtor's website and on front of the box, its a Ultra16 300GB 7200RPM Ultra ATA/133 16MB CACHE

EDIT: after doing some searches on maxtor's site, i believe the hdd's model number might be 6B300R0 which matches a diamond max plus 10 as it goes up to 300gb. not 100% sure but thats what i found as of yet.

EDIT2: compusa is selling the same hard drive i got for $149.99 hehe, can't beat my price :thumbsup1: