*Dirt Cheap* Seatgat 250gigHD

Aren't Maxtor HD's a little noisy? I have one in my Xbox right now(250gig), but since I've had it I've yet to put the case back on the Xbox or screw the HD in because the last one I had overheated. They tend to run a little too warm and from what I've read Seagates and Western Digitals don't make as much noise when accessing date compared to Maxtor HD's. From what I've read, the only thing Maxtor HD's are good for are for saving PS2's games. Can anybody comment on this? Sorry PR if this takes away from your "item" you want to get rid of. ^_^

well it might sound louder then others but it works fine but as for overheating thats new to me but theres ways to fix that by either putting a bigger fan or doing the 12v trick so the stock fan can go full speed.

-_- , I know, I know,

Don't you guys feel that X-Box modding is a lot different than other emulation? I never feel bad about playing out-of-print arcade and old console games, but I think X-Box and the other current-gen consoles need to be supported.

thought i'd just mention that tomorrow will be the last day for the deal on the maxtor 200gb hdd for $79.99.

also if you're in nj, check out the pc show this weekend at the expo center in edison,nj as it will have great deals on hdd's and more.

you can get directions at www.pcshow.com