Nintendo Revolution - Already Beaten

I actually think everyone has brought up some valid points here, someone should mash together all the valid points from each side of the agument here and submit it to that one site that is brutally honost with its reviews....the one that really bashes on crappy games...i forget the URL though, they are mentioned on Joystiq alot though.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I'll go with the WE DON'T CARE way too.

If you don't like it, STFU and don't buy it.

You go buy your PS3, I won't because the PS2 in comparison to Xbox and Gamecube alone was a laugh and a half, not to mention it wasn't even HALF what Sony hyped it out to be. The Dreamcast sports hardware features that the PS2 doesn't have, features that have been an industry standard for YEARS. Can you say Hardware Full Scene Anti-Aliasing? But thats a personal opinon, and it's not something I'd start a thread about!

I like my Gamecube, more than my Xbox too btw. There are more than just 4 good games for it, just because you don't think so..........means jack sh!t, the world doesn't revolve around you. If all you are into is games with violence and mature subject matter, go ahead and play em.......but don't whine because someone like Nintendo doesn't cater to your needs and push 80-90% of it's software to be aimed towards that kind of audience. Not everyone is some 14 year old kid who doesn't have a clue where gaming started....... "FUN" doesn't = Guns and boobies :(

I'm back and I'm already agreeing with people. Especially HIM! He talks the truth.

I also agree :(

Normally id just say check out the other post i made in the ds one but something cut my eye.

I think someone said that there aiming for a different demographic, which they are, but i just wanted to adress the whole "Nintendo is for kids" lie.

Yes i said its a lie. Nintendo games are not kidish. A kidish game is a sesame street game that teaches how to count.

Am i saying that nintendos charcters are a bit cartoonish? no of course not they are. But really does that make them a childrens character. No it doesnt. I know plently of adults that have the same if not more fun playing old kirby games then me. There not intended for children there intended for everyone. Its people that have the idea to be teen targeted that the game must inculde complicated plots and cool special themes. Honestly i hate those more then other games. If there is anything i like about nintendo is that there Story doesnt outdo the game play (In single player). The thing with sony or xbox is if i wanna play story mode i have to do alot of special things along with missions and stuff. With Nintendo on the other hand i can just start up into the game and have tons of fun. What ever happend to games like Contra or Kirby: SS and Dreamland. Oh wait kirbys still around and as fun as ever. Sure there isnt some complicated plot or some twists in the plot but honestly ive said it before....

If you care more about the story of the game then something like gameplay just go read books.

Seriously if im playing a game with a kick ass story but a boring gameplay then i wont play it far into it. Now im not saying nintendo doesnt have those games they do but so far those games seem to be the games that people would think would be more teen oriented. Well that was just me opinion.