Nintendo Revolution - Already Beaten

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thraxen, it's not about the amount of GREAT games the ps2 has. So does Nintendo, they have Zelda, Pikmin etc. All they lacked is variety in the Gamecube, but it's all gonna change when the Revolution is out.

u notice its always the sony fanboys that makes annoying threads and comments such as these. Why is it that sony lovers just want it to be sony only? can you imagine the gaming market if sony was the only one that produced systems? gaming would be a joke.

The Dreamcast sports hardware features that the PS2 doesn't have, features that have been an industry standard for YEARS. Can you say Hardware Full Scene Anti-Aliasing?

Does that even matter for a system that doesn't support HDTV :rolleyes:?

Some people like things. Some don't. End of discussion.

I have to agree....

I don't know why the original poster decided to trash Nintendo like that.... Is he (or she) mad about not being able to play Zelda on PS or something?

What's the big problem with the Nintendo controller anyways, it works well with the game cubes games.

Does that even matter for a system that doesn't support HDTV happy.gif?

yes... trust me Anti-Aliasing makes a whole lot of difference. Im sure lots of ps2 games would look a bit better if it was able to be used. I remeber when sony annouced no anti-aliasing the makers of oddworld droped its plans of making games for it on the spot and im sure other devs felt pretty strong about it as well.

What's the big problem with the Nintendo controller anyways, it works well with the game cubes games.

Which is the thing. It completely sucks for fighters, but everything else, the layout is actually you know, useful almost all the time.

for games like mario party and mario kart ;) , the controller' is best for those type's of games btw resident evil 4 which im playing at the moment , when it comes out on ps2 i can tell its gonna be hard with the controll's , re4 was made for gamecube :rolleyes:

for games like mario party and mario kart :D , the controller' is best for those type's of games btw resident evil 4 which im playing at the moment , when it comes out on ps2 i can tell its gonna be hard with the controll's , re4 was made for gamecube :P

I found RE4's controls cumbersome. The games you listed would actually be better of with Ninentendo's original design. The design that everyone but Nintendo uses now. :P