Metal Slug 5 Help Please

i think you'll have to use the version 1.46 w/ loader to play those in Kawaks

As for your 2nd post, do you mean all KOF games,hacks included, or just the main game sets?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to corraborate what everyone else had said before: Yes, it's possible to get all the newer games working on current Neo-Geo emulators. The latest Kawaks doesn't have a Loader, but the latest Nebula does.

and is there really a Kof2004 the Special Edition or w/e what is it then. Thanks anyone who can help

Well, real KOF 2004 does not exist, and that KOF 2004 Special Edition is a hacked KOF 2002.

And i suggest u to read this thread -> http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14369

because there is a lot of useful info regarding newer, "banned", games :P

Yea I havent read all the post because I am new to the site only. I have all the KoF's that I know of regular 94-2002 on Kawaks 2003 I got it working on NeoRage 4ac the EGCG or w/e I also got Metal Slug 5 working on that also. I had the 2k4 special edition of KoF the hacked 2002 version as you guys put it. All I wanted to know is if its possible to get them to work on Kawaks because the one im using is 1.54. As for 1.46 I had to change some files to get the other roms to work so I just left them as they were to play in 1.54 of kawaks. Thats all I wanted to know again is if there was a possible way to get KoF2003, and Metal Slug 5 to work on Kawaks 1.54. But im guessing there isnt.