Playstation 2 Burn DVD doesnt work

Saq

i cant get the burnt DVD playstation game to work. I put the game in the DVD drive, DVD ripped it with DVD Decrypter is ISO mode and it burnt successfully. I put it into my Playstation 2 and it didnt work.

Any suggestions as to why it didnt work?. I dont have a mod chip so i also need a way round that problem too. Thanks for any help.

Your console lacking a modchip is exactly why it doesn't work, you know. :censored: Why do you think Sony went through all that trouble to put region lockouts on all their consoles?

In short, you need a modchip or a slidecard + bootdisc combo.

:censored: thanks for the laugh

i cant get the burnt DVD playstation game to work. I put the game in the DVD drive, DVD ripped it with DVD Decrypter is ISO mode and it burnt successfully. I put it into my Playstation 2 and it didnt work.

Any suggestions as to why it didnt work?. I dont have a mod chip so i also need a way round that problem too. Thanks for any help.

are you serious? :blink: think about what you just said, download a slidecard :lol:

unless your pc has a portal to physically give you a slidecard, it's not gonna happen but you can buy one online but i highly suggest a modchip over slidecard/swap magic crap :thumbsup1:

can you get a slidecard online? you know, download it?