Official: Family Guy Thread

Gryph

Since Naruto and Bleach have an official thread, I thought it would only be fair to have an official thread for a good cartoon.

Tonight's show was awesome. I was literally rolling on the floor laughing at the puking scene. And it was nice to see a bit of evil Stewie in this episode and his characterization of the typical college male was hilarious because I hate those kinds of guys too. The bunker scene with Hitler and Eva Braun was great. The Pee Wee's Big Adventure breakfast machine was awesome too. I missed the bit before the theme song but luckily that's the bit they had at Yahoo!

Oh yeah, don't post links to torrents or any place to download them here. The show is covered by the DMCA. :) You can't watch it for free unless being shown advertisements.

It was pretty funny I thought. I didn't get a lot of the jokes though probably cause I don't keep up with recent events that much or something. What was it that they were drinking in the puking scene?

It was pretty funny I thought. I didn't get a lot of the jokes though probably cause I don't keep up with recent events that much or something. What was it that they were drinking in the puking scene?

I forget the name, damn. I'll have to wait till tomorrow.

uhh, i dont live in america so i didnt see it... but i love family guy its on 3 times a day and it never gets boring.... and also grph is this series 4 ???

Yeah, it's the fourth season.