Microsoft developing Nintendo Ds Games

Diso

Microsoft developing for Nintendo DS

Last week, rumors began to surface that the Xbox 360 would let gamers download Micrsoft-developed games onto Nintendo's DS handheld. Given that Nintendo's handhelds are its main source of revenue, Microsoft creating new content for the DS would be giving ammunition to its archrival in the current- and next-generation console wars. Such a move struck many industry watchers as being highly unlikely, if not outright ludicrous.

more in link

Pretty cool. Microsoft is certainly expanding their horizons.

HRM!?

edit: for some reason the rest of my post didn't show up.

Why would they be doing that? apparently it's also compatable with psp and ipod.

hmm, what are they trying to achieve?

Edited by Elazul Yagami

well , im not sure but that would really + rep it for sure , cause there are some god damn halo freaks that would love halo portable... anyway , now that micrsoft owns rare , they are making conker for ds :lol: that was one of my favourite games on n64

Could be a very good move for Microsoft. Having the games made for a handheld system definately wouldn't hurt their own console sales, and would only bring in more cash. And it surely wouldn't hurt Nintendo to have another big name 3rd party developing games for the DS.

i hope they fail, damn Microsoft. Can't they just make window better and stick to their PC world

microsoft have made a good choice , think about it... its not like they can lose anything , only gain $$$ and if they did lose anything

it wouldnt really be a big blow lol a few million outa there billions

i hope they fail, damn Microsoft. Can't they just make window better and stick to their PC world

However much I dislike Microsoft's practices I think it's a good thing they are in the console business now.

i don't really hate Microsoft like most people do but i just don't like them in the console world

microsoft  have made a good choice , think about it... its not like they can lose anything , only gain $$$ and if they did lose anything

it wouldnt really be a big blow lol a few million outa there billions

Dude, they have been losing money on every console sold. They have only made money with the XBOX department the quarter that Halo 2 came out.