London bombing spree

I'm gonna enrole in the military and kill every arab I see when I'm old enough. If they don't bomb them by then.

Ah...that's certainly the proper response. :(

This is an unfortunate turn of events. So far the death toll is up to 40 and the wounded is around 400. At least it wasn't as bad as the Madrid bombings. B) But one life killed like this is one life too much. The people that have taken credit are "The Secret Organization of al-Qaida in Europe." What a long name and it's not very secret anymore. But I've always wondered if it's possible to take credit for someone else's terrorist bombing.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched our local news and they said that according to our correspondants, the deathtoll is around 70 with 700 injured. No organization has taken direct credit for the bombings, but a certain group linked to Al-Qaeda made a statement just before the G8 convention.

I'm gonna enrole in the military and kill every arab I see when I'm old enough. If they don't bomb them by then.

It's that exact kind of reaction that makes matters worse in most cases, though. Not every Arab is linked to al-Queda. That would be like saying everyone with Irish blood in them is somehow a part of the IRA.

It's that exact kind of reaction that makes matters worse in most cases, though. Not every Arab is linked to al-Queda. That would be like saying everyone with Irish blood in them is somehow a part of the IRA.

you mean to say they AREN"T!?!?! (/sarcasm)

the funny thing is, alot of people in the us military have this kind of mindset, and yet they wonder why crap like abu ghurib happens...

and yet the well trained british troops have had like 90% less trouble in the pr with the iraqi's.

meh.

Hey Dude!

<---- ARAB. MUSLIM.

Dude...you shouldn't have said that. HE'S GOING TO KILL YOU NOW! Now that I think of it, I think he was joking in regard to Weirdy's post about what his Mom's fiance said.

That's the problem with these terrorists. They give a perfectly good religion and culture and bad taint.

Hey Axl.

Be careful of what you say. There are Arabs like me in this Fourm and what do you expect of them if they saw your post. HA? B)

How could you say that if you even Don't know who did it? :(

Thanks [Elazul Yagami] for your replays. ;)

Hmm, I see most people here don't realize I was joking. :(

What reason would I have to kill every arab there is, hmm? Just because alot of people died by the hands of some group who's not linked to every other normal arab? mataku... B)

I do not have anything agaist arabs or any other nation except hungarians, but that's normal for my nationality. Imo, I think the arabic language is rather intriguing that's why I'm planning on learning it.

THINK GODDAMNIT, THINK!!

Also regarding that american mindset, if more bombings will occur some moron *cough* bush *cough* will eventually bomb an arab country in which

even the slightest hint of terrorist activity is found. Did you know that in the Korean war, McCarthur wanted to use the atomic bomb on North Korea and China? Just because their goverment was communist and the people were just harmless collateral damage? Talk about hotheaded right?

I agree with Gryph on this matter, just because some idiots fight with guerilla tactical bombing for an ideal that is imediately cancelled by the adverse effect of slaughtering innocent people, does NOT mean the other people who share the same nationality and/or religion are automatically scum.

And for the record I agree with the IRA's ideal but not with it's ways.

Edited by AxL

Uhhh..... I still think London get bombed due to they win the bid for Olympic. It might be the other 4 cities for all you know :(

I still don't understand why people think that's the reason for the bombing. The Olympics isn't THAT enraging.

But yeah, I realized you were joking after but it's hard to tell especially after an incident like this. B)