"PSP 1.5 No Swap and Emulation Show" This SUNDAY!

- RADIOSHOW.1EMULATION.COM -

Well, I'm sure all of you have noticed my post decrease in the last couple of weeks. The reason is because of a radio show that we will bring to you this Sunday, July 10th, 2005. It couldn't have been done by our great friends from GuiltyParties! We have been working non-stop on it and getting guests, testing microphones, etc. This may even be the last radio show I'll ever do. Even typing this message was difficult for me. We have got a great list of guests for the radio show that will shock you, entertain you, and tell you the inside scoop of the emulation scene, sony psp, nintendo ds, pc gaming and the arcade scene. It'll be very interesting and hopefully you'll join us this sunday for a spectacular online radio show!

Remember the mame trademarking by David R. Foley? Well, he'll be on the show! Remember Icarus, that dreamcast emulator that was never released? We'll bring you the co-author of the emulator. Do you own a Sony PSP and now have emulators on it? Ever remember a popular dreamcast emulation site called DCEmulation? The owner of the site will be there and much much more!

rshow5rj.png

Text Interviews:

Zorbathut (Just a View): Download Now!

CJPC @ PS2NFO: Download Now!

*NEW* Team WAB (Alone Trio): Download Now!

How to Listen -- DOWNLOADS ARE ONLINE!!

Running time: 171 minutes and 22 seconds

Filesize (approximate): 52MB

-» URL: Mirror 1 (Credits: djp and Modiller` from PSP-Spot)

-» URL: Mirror 2 (Credits: Bad_Boy & PSPComplete.com)

-» URL: Mirror 3 (Credits: GryphonKlaw & TheSevenWords.com)

-» URL: Mirror 4 (Credits: Pikoro & PSPHacks.Net)

IRC Channel: irc://irc.efnet.net/1emu (More Information)

EDITORS NOTE: Thanks to everyone who made this show so successful and of course to all our guests who came! 1Emulation deeply wants to apologize to all the people who wanted to listen to David R. Foley. He was not online at all during the day of the show and we had no idea, nor any mention before the show. However, we still blasted through the show and went way over time (show was only supposed to be about 60 minutes :P) and kept all our listeners throughout the entire show!

Because of all the suprisingly good reviews and even myself who thought this would be our last radio show... We are thinking about having possibly a monthly radio show to see how that goes because of the support we have now got for it. More plans and information will be announced soon. :thumbsup1:

=============================================

Do you have any suggestions for possibly a future radio show?

Email us: 1emulation (at) gmail (dot) com

=============================================

- RADIOSHOW.1EMULATION.COM -

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you gonna ask CJPC why his site is trying to claim the wab loader v3.0 and slamming team xecuter at every turn? that dude and his site can choke on a chicken bone for all I care.

Edited by garageink

Looks like the quotes in the title have killed the RSS feed.

Besides that, it will certainly be a good show. Pity it's at 1am...

RSS feed fixed, it was the "&" symbol. :thumbsup1:

Someone from PS2NFO? Big thumbs down from me in that regard....that site and it's staff are ass. If you know anything regarding the Gamecube scene, you'd know why.

Rest of the list looks great though.

Someone from PS2NFO? Big thumbs down from me in that regard....that site and it's staff are ass. If you know anything regarding the Gamecube scene, you'd know why.

yep they are notorious code stealers unless you are going to take them to task on the show I really don't think you want to be associated with ps2nfo. I know I don't want to be associated with ps2nfo as a member of this site.

yep they are notorious code stealers unless you are going to take them to task on the show I really don't think you want to be associated with ps2nfo. I know I don't want to be associated with ps2nfo as a member of this site.

LMAO!!.. Sorry guys.. I've got the same response everywhere. But here's what I said @ PSPUpdates.com...

They're not affiliated with us (1Emulation) in anyway and I realize how you may may have differing opinions about them. (I've read them all) However, they are a guest on the show, but like I said, were going to ask them several questions in what's happening with TeamXecuter, problems mentioned in the past, and why other PSP sites have problems with them. We will also highlight the good points of their site since were not going to have a flamewar on the show either. What makes a good show is a difference in opinion which = entertainment. :thumbsup1:

PS: If you have such differing opinions about them, I recommend you PM'ing me in becoming a guest on the show. Maybe you can ask CJPC a couple questions or provide him your comments as long as they are professional. (Remember, we do take fans of any of the scenes. :P)

I might actually wake up for this. I've slept in until about 10 o'clock every morning this summer, but I think I'll get up 7:50 and stagger over to the computer. I'll join #1emu and get the link as soon as possible.

Hear you all then,

sigloiv