Mommy, mommy! Look at the fat kid!

This is my story...

I am extremely over weight I cost 170lbs all my friends call me names like fat boy, big boy and chunkster last week the other 6th graders pushed me in the school pond and told me I would sink. in class they all ask if they can have the windows open because they get claustrophobic. I didn't know what to do about the bullying but I watched a film and the boy stood up for him self against the bullies and they left him alone so the next day I went into school and told them to leave me alone they pushed me around and I went to hit one of them but that just made them more angry and told me they'd get me after school so I tried to be as sneaky as possible but it didn't work the kids were waiting at the gate for me I tried it climb the fence but I wasn't strong enough they pulled me down and tied me up with their jumpers and started kicking me then my friend came over and told them to stop it but they tied him up to and barricaded us both in the jungle Jim we couldn't get out for three hours then when I got home I was grounded for being late and not eating all of my lunch.

http://www.catay.com/fatkid/playground.asp

I don't even remember how I found this page, but this has to be the most ironic story I've evver read. When you find "Jedi Knight" on a site about fat kids what comes to mind? Honestly! And then he gets in trouble for not eating his entire lunch! So genius it makes me question its authenticity.

omfg , nice site... gj on finding lol focking hilarious

lol look at dis 1

" From: Pete Kane

This is my story...

I lived in a suburban environment and I attended a private religious school. Our school was big into athletics, which made it even tougher for me being "obese", "husky", "chubby", "fat" or whatever my insensitive classmates chose to call me that day. My friends and I were all "on the big side" and we mainly played video games.

The ice-cream man always drove by my school on hot days and many of the kids would jump the fence (we were poorly supervised) to go out and buy his delicious treats. Needless to say, my friends and I were nervous to try because we weren't as fit as most of the other boys and girls. Climbing the fence was really hard and I didn't even want to try.

One day though, the kids on the morning bus were especially mean and I started thinking that the torment would never end unless I found some way to prove myself. So my friends and I decided to jump the fence too, it was hard though. I struggled but I wasn't fat because I didn't exercise, I was fat because I was born that way. When I made it over, though, my friends were still trying. Everybody at the ice-cream truck was laughing and laughing. "Keep climbing Fatty!" they'd scream, "maybe you'll make it next week!" I thought that jumping the fence would earn me respect, but instead I was horrified to think that when I was climbing back over they would all just be laughing at me and saying hurtful things. I didn't even buy ice-cream, I just walked home thinking about how awful people can be.

Anyway, that was a long time ago and I'm not embarrassed anymore. Now I buy ice-cream whenever I want."

LOL , wat a fat arse

human are not suppose to be fat, i don't like fat people that keep saying they're not fat or fat people that call other fat. but i feel sorry for those that have eating disorder and will keep eating unless someone stop them. but the other regular fat people , i just don't like.