Best saturn games

Radiant Silvergun

NiGHTS Into Dreams

Cotton games

Panzer Dragoon 1 & 2

Jojo's Bizarree Adventure

Guardian Heroes

Of course, there are others, but those are also on other systems.

Jojo's bizarre adventure was on the Saturn? I thought it just came out on Dreamcast?

Anyways, Agozer hit it pretty squarely with the one's he listed. The Panzer Dragoon games are legendary, and NiGHTS and Guardian Heroes are a total blast to play, over and over. I never was lucky enough to play Radiant Silvergun, though.

Edited by Z-Neo

I played jojo's bizarre adventure on psx.And cotton games are also on arcades(mame).great titles the others.Ok, some other tiltes that are better on saturn then other consoles?

I don't know really. The PSX really smoked the Saturn when it came to multiplatform games. Saturn-exclusives are where the fun really is.

The one area where the Saturn supposedly outdid the PSX was games such as Marvel Super Heroes, with the 4meg memory cart, but I never got to test that personally. The whole "Saturn is better at 2d stuff than the PSX" seemed a bit overblown to me, even though the opposite was true when it came to 3d games such as Toshinden and RE.

PSX can do 2D very well. the only problem was (and still is to a degree) that Sony is reclutant of having 2D games on their system, sinced they "don't do justice to the system itself" like Sony once said.

Besides, arcade ports of those 2D fighting games are usually better than the Saturn ones.