Real or Fake?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, a page full of dead links! :P^_^

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. If it's real, then fabulous. Who knows maybe CPS2Shock have really done something behind the curtains.

i thnks the stie say the game is not really playable, but i'm not sure so we need someone that can read Simplified Chinese

Here's what I get when translating the text through babelfish:

Oh the fire fire, the idiots blustery take place of the fallen......

Can enter the fight with the special method, at present condition:

CPU character had not reflected, also does not attack;

Certain characters can automatically withdraw from the simulator (for example: Bold ghost);

Character's style all does not have the special effect (for example: Undulation and shadow);

The blood trough and so on chart level is unable to demonstrate;

The background chart level demonstration has the question;

Does not have the scene music, the character voiced sound (to have explodes sound);

After the time had ended simulator automatic withdrawal;

The keyboard big semicircle leaves a move of feel to be more difficult............

Grasps the chart to want how many to have how many, only is selects well to up to, is joyful primarily. Some person cannot depend on betrays the friend and the plot plans achieves any goal, because of therefore.

I can understand some of it, but not all. It seems that a lot of graphics and cpu isn't implimented. It says that the CPU doesn't attack, and that a lot of sprites just don't show up at all.

• 1 month later...

The most prominent reason is the fact that the CPS3 boards boast an unbelivaly bitchy protections. Basically, if you tried to dump the roms on the board, the board would get fried.

Than and the fact that arcade CPS3 games require a PBC board with the encryption routines and some additional game data + a disc that contains the game itself. The the board and the disc are put together, the machine stremas the data from the disc to the board, and the board decrypts it on the fly.

(I'm not sure, if this is how it actually is done, but this is what I've heard and read anyway.)