War of the Worlds

Arrr. I saw this movie when I was in asia *hides his dvd of it*

Ending could of been better. And the striders, I LOVED THE STRIDERS. Owning everything but _____

Edited by K`dash

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrr. I saw this movie when I was in asia *hides his dvd of it*

Ending could of been better. And the striders, I LOVED THE STRIDERS. Owning everything but _____

lol i saw it in asia as well with my gf. Funny thing shes really easly scared by movies. This movie didnt faze her what so ever though lol. Anyways on thing that kinda drives me insane is how they make the aliens. Come on... why is it in every movie the aliens that are cg seem to act like monkeys? I mean that scene where they run around in the basement like dumb baboons just made me laugh. You cant tell me something that retarded got to earth from light years away. And you think with such technology they would have done there biology and prepared for unknown diseases on earth. Even when man first set foot on the moon they made them sit in a quarantine room for weeks to make sure they didnt contract anything.

Personly i think the movie would have been better if it was based in the time it was written. Atleast when u saw the kingkong trailer u can tell its based in kingkongs time.

yeh , 1 thing i noticed.. well actually 2 but before i say it , it was a good movie but it wasnt outstanding :( and that little girl is a good actor, but she annoyed the crap outa me with her screaming and to be honest , his son looked older than him lol

1. u know how the power went out right ? well wat was up with the guy and the video camera how he was filming the alien ship that came outa the ground.... lol if u remember it , everything including cars + battery's and power got messed up

2. when he threw the sandwidge at the window , there it is on both sides of the windows

The sandwich was not on both sides of the window. It was being filmed behind Tom's back and you saw his reflection in the window and the sandwich is clearly on there and not on both sides.

Personly i think the movie would have been better if it was based in the time it was written. Atleast when u saw the kingkong trailer u can tell its based in kingkongs time.

For one, the original story is somewhat the same it is. Which is good, they gave the aliens extrodinairy powers as our weapons are powerless against their supiror armor. It's still better over the older version. But the best version would be the radio broadcast, which is truely amazing and can be downloaded for free if you goggle it. Patant free fyi!