BEST Co-OP for xbox

Shoma

I'll comment on that crash game in a minute but 1st i would like to say a must get hack n slash is definnetly w/o a shout of a doubt the one! the only!

LOTR: THE RETURN OF THE KING!!!!!!!lotr_rotk_xbox_box_160w.jpg

YOSHA!!!! Ok rookies if you hate LOTR, ok i hate the movie too but the game is a hack n slash slug fest and twice as better wit a friend!!!

lotrreturnking_101703_x9.jpg

I giVE it a freaken 9/10!!! The sad point was that it wasnt long enough for me. BUt u rookies will had loads of fun with it if ur in to hack n slash games! B):banghead::lol: YOSHA!!!!!

I'll comment on that crash game in a minute but 1st i would like to say a must get hack n slash is definnetly w/o a shout of a doubt the one! the only!

LOTR: THE RETURN OF THE KING!!!!!!!lotr_rotk_xbox_box_160w.jpg

YOSHA!!!! Ok rookies if you hate LOTR, ok i hate the movie too but the game is a hack n slash slug fest and twice as better wit a friend!!!

lotrreturnking_101703_x9.jpg

I giVE it a freaken 9/10!!! The sad point was that it wasnt long enough for me. BUt u rookies will had loads of fun with it if ur in to hack n slash games! :P  :P  :)  YOSHA!!!!!

Just like Dynasty Warriors 3 and 4, plus number 5 is due out in sept.

TOp spin! Again depending on your sport specs this is another game that is good for a tennis co-op lovers! This game has quite a rep for being the best realistic and really fun that could be expanded in top reality evcer since mario tennis. But really this is hype, so tennis lovers go 4 it!!!!topspin_160wboxart_160w.jpg

(Oh BTW tonyG, try typin more than 4 words there buddy^.^ok!)

Edited by Shoma

ok monkeyball is well, i cant say is kinda a cool game. I never played this one(!!!!) But the reviews on it are good, they say its a kid game but very addictive.. like snake.

monkeyballboxart_160w.jpg

And um this crash game hasnt come out yet for xbox, its been out for ps but the game 4 xbox comes out in 10/11/05 i think. So yea checj this game out! I think itsd gonna be like mario DD for the gc.!

927301_20050407_screen001.jpg

OH I FORGOT! My dear freind zhugeliang posted a co-op game that i cant believe i overlooked. In inspiration due to zhugeliang's topic that he created and i kinda got misty-eyed but long post short i giv u

Splinter cell: CHOAS THEORY!!!!

1112118690.jpg

This game has it all, action, suspense, demanding need of skills & stealth, concentration, or if ur good enough... Straght up gun blazing and knife stabbing mania!!!! This game is awsome wihout a partner but breath-taking in co-op mode! This is defintely in shoma's book a 10/10! YOSHA!!!!!

1109851027.jpg

SO Buy it, dont rent it, take it home, play it by urself or with a friend(OR Girl friend!{lucky bastard}).