BEST Co-OP for xbox

Shoma

OK! Me and my crappy family are all about co-op games but weeve beaten so many and taken them back i cant find anymore good ones.

This the time!!!!! LET THE FORUM KNOW...

WHAT IS UR FAV/BEST CO-OP GAME FOR XBOX?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Shoma

OK i personally think that hunter the reckoning was probaly the best for my taster that is. Shooting, shootimnng and mo shooting and u can switch to melee weapons also i do hate those unreal tournament kinda guns where 1 shot kills ya, and reckoning is quite realistic!

RATE: 8/10:)

Ahem.... Did anyone mention Halo 2 yet? Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Shrek 2, Lord of the Rings 2 and 3, Dynasty Warriors 3 and 4 and Samurai Warriors just to name a few. Then there are all the emulated games you can play on the Box. Hope that helps

kung fu choas and metal slug 3, Gulity gear (what ever the spelling lol). :-)

Kung fu chaos? I never heard that one before, how is it?

OH wait i seen it befroe this is a pic. LOL! This game is reallly wierd! :lol::D

sim-kungfuchaos-0064.jpg

Edited by Shoma

OK! We got a sport co-op game, I prefer baseball or bball sport games but this game is addictive and the graphics are untouchable!

proevo3.jpg

This game is a "must get" for soccer lovers! 93% who played it has loved it so go 4 it rookies!! ;):angry:

Serious Sam? I'm sure there is co-op in the XBOX but I don't really know. I played it 8 player co-op over the Internet. Good times.

Seroius sam! I cant believe i overlooked that! This game is pretty good too!

However i dont recall it have online... But still mummies, dogs, weird creatures all attacking u liike ur in unreal torunament online Its crazy!! The co-op is said not be as fun as the 1 player but with me the more the better! 228823.jpg

BTW guys! Pc version of seroius sam has online not the xbox version.

Edited by Shoma