DOA

Edit: Sorry wrong POST.  :D

It's not slow if you disable a certain graphics buffer. however, this contains lifebars etc. :/ It's kinda aggravating to not know when you're about to get defeated.

Unzip the folder m2emulator

Enter the folder [m2emulator]

Create a new folder called [roms]

Put the rom inside it.

Then Start the emulator --> Load rom

Choose [Dead or Alive (Model 2B)]

I did all of that stuff but it said it wouldn't find any of the files not just some. I'll just get doa++

yeah i have the file but I accdentally unzipped it all.

ok i got it to work but now i get the error "unable to initialize video subsystem"

I haveno idea about this one

I don't know about this, maybe you have changed the sitting or something like that. :P

Ok. If you still have m2emulator.zip

Try to unzip the file again in another location and do the same thing.

Create a new folder in m2emulator called [roms] put the games inside it. (try it, It may work)

Most likely a DirectX problem or severely outdated display drivers like Mr. G said.

I just got direct x 9.0 a few days ago so it's not that.

I'm not sure what video card I have.

on doa++ I've been googling for coh-1002m.353 but every site I find either just lists the files or the download link for downloading this file doesn't work. It's like they're working against me. know what site might have it?

It's against the board rules to ask for the Tecmo TPS BIOS file. AKA no, we can't tell you where to get it, but it's not that hard to find.

How can people not know what video card they have? Goto Start --> Run, and type "dxdiag" without the quotes and press Enter. Click on the Display tab.