New DS emulator! and testing

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure he was driving more towards the idea that he doesn't want random people coming out of the woodworks asking for this emulator.

If thats the case then it would make sense, everyone wants everything and those who dont understand it ask alot of questions and it would be choatic.

Gryph is correct as usual.

This being a public board, sometimes I say one thing and mean something else, I just hope that the intended audience can work out the cryptic clues.

Well, I suppose that's alright then. I just can't stand it when the "emulation elite" share all these wonderful things with only themselves. I mean, yeah, they deserve extra for helping develop the scene, but when you're someone like me who doesn't know anything that would help then, it's sort of like a punishment. Ya know? Ah well.

So, this emulator runs Goldeneye. What about any other commercial roms? I tried out Metriod demo, Yoshi's Touch and Go, and Warioware Twisted and none of those worked.

two things....

DESCENT ON DS :-)!!!

and

yeah i found it (PM me for it and you die) and yes it runs like crap...

Its harder to find games and stuff that work/are real than it is to find the emu though, or at least for me.

At least that means DS emu is off to a start.