Another honor, New Host: PSP-DEV!

pspdev22uk.png

It has been my great pleasure to announce our latest hostee, PSP-DEV! Any of you who own a Sony PSP and are playing emulators on it know who they are. These are the same people who brought you the Swaploit and Kxploit for the 1.5 Sony PSP that allows you to play homebrew and emulators on it. They consist of the 3 amigos: Killer-X, PaWsTicK, and Cybblade. They are the smartest people you will ever meet and it was a wonderful excitement to get them hosted here on 1Emulation. I've already become good friends with PaWsTicK and Cybblade. Yet, I still need to meet Killer-X, but I will as time progresses. These same 3 people have brought joy and excitement to thousands of people around the world. They are most notable on sites such as PSPHacker.com, PSPHacks.net, PS2Dev.org, and probabaly hundreds more. Now, they are working to find more exploits on the 1.51 and 1.52 PSP!

We also have scheduled an live appearence of PaWsTicK on our next radio show with another special guest soon to be announced! If you'd like to say "Hi" or "Thanks" to any of them, you can personally! They will be staying in our 1Emulation IRC Channel. (#1emu @ EFNet)

Please welcome them to the 1Emulation family. :peopleseybrow:

PS: You will notice most of their site is in Spanish. However, all posts considered important which they know of, will always be translated in English below.

»» http://psp-dev.1emulation.com

this one could really grow 1emu. these guys are major players in the psp scene. welcome guys!