Canadian Politics Kick Ass For This Simple Reason

Wizard

at first i thought it said canadains kiss ass,i'm so tired, i need to sleep

Yeah well I'm in total disagreement with it. I do not believe same-sex marriages should be legal for reasons other than social ones or my personal opinion on being gay, has nothing to do with that.......but we won't get into that. And more money for social programs? There needs to be LESS spent on people looking for friggin handouts and special treatment, and more on education and health care.......I'm sorry, but most of the people needing assistance in this country, are raping the system because they are far too lazy to do for themselves, get rid of them and there would be less money needed.

The Liberals have done nothing but hurt this country and they desperately need ousted......but on the other hand the Conservatives are headed by a total goddamn moron who, and I quote, compares same sex marriage to that of Polygamy. WTF? I'd love to see the Liberals go bye-bye, but we're better off having them running the show than the Conservatives with this half-wit at the helm.

Two words for the way things stand in this country right now when it comes to politics and how it is and will affect us citizens.

WE'RE SCREWED!

WE'RE SCREWED!

Not to start a flame war, but you *are* aware there are more than 2 political parties in this country, right? Just food for thought...

I'll hand you a big bag of ROOFLES! for that comment......technically yes there are, but who the hell votes NDP, or any insignificant party otherwise? The country is Liberal/Conservative. Hasn't been a Federal NDP government in my lifetime, at least as far as I know.