5,000+ Members! It's about time. :P

5000members9sc.png

What took so long? We've finally hit 5,000+ members!! I thought we'd never get out of the 4,000 range. Anyways, who to thank....

I thank GryphonKlaw for taking a lot of load off my shoulders with 1Emulation. He does more than most of you will ever realize and soon you may even see him take my place. If you haven't got to know him, you should. :peopleseybrow:

I want to thank the entire 1Emulation Staff for using their hard earned time to help a place that at many times I thought was hopeless. But with the upcoming radio show (you heard me correctly), I think we can pull off another boost yet again. :)

Lastly, I want to thank Magnis who gave me the emotional support I needed to continue running this site with him. It still isn't easy, but it is getting easier. We still need to pay him back for the money he payed to keep this place alive ($185). :P

Oh and one other thing, a big thanks to the people who come here everyday and make this place worthwhile. I have enjoyed talking to many of you here on 1Emulation and outside of it.

Now I'm waiting for within this month or next month to make a news post once we start hitting 200,000+ posts. :P

~ Take care folks and keep visiting.

What about the 3500 accounts that are inactive/have never been used? We ain't hit no 5000 users yet......

I was just thinking the same thing...........

What about the 3500 accounts that are inactive/have never been used? We ain't hit no 5000 users yet......

Your actually a 1,000 off. Approximentaly 2,500 users have 0 posts. Usually it's a lot more with the other forums you go to. But, this is normal. :peopleseybrow:

Your actually a 1,000 off. Approximentaly 2,500 users have 0 posts. Usually it's a lot more with the other forums you go to. But, this is normal. :P

I also said "inactive" so go back to the Admin panel and count 1000 or so users who haven't been here in over a year. :peopleseybrow: