• 9 months later...

I remember renting this one, it was the hardest game ever. I mean a kid with a yoyo kick my ass and I would consider myself to be one of the best gamers in the world. really anyone that dosent belive me should check it out, oh and you run out of food with ever step. impossible.

• 4 months later...

i wanted to find a genesis emulator with a gamegenie or something to be able to cheat somehow so i could beat that game the only code is the one to make the woman topless, and that doesn't help at all, i mean i always died from lack of food, and the dragon is worthless, and i just wanted to see the ending, if anyone has a link to the game and an emulator to help cheat and not have to worry about food then i would play it again, i owned that game and sold it along with my genesis years ago, that game was too tormenting, buying magical powers sucks, and you run out of magic too quickly and, that bear at the begining ticks me off, arg i just wanted to beat that game!

does anyone have a rings of power rom that does not have that Sega controller up on the top right of the screen? Does it go away later on in the game or something or is it part of the rom?

-Peeeeeeeaceeeeeee ooutttttttttttt................

does anyone have a rings of power rom that does not have that Sega controller up on the top right of the screen? Does it go away later on in the game or something or is it part of the rom?

-Peeeeeeeaceeeeeee ooutttttttttttt................

Does it really bother you so much? Check -Link removed. Read board rules.-