A question....

I've been googling this and looking through my text for quite a while now but failed in coming up with an answer. The question is..

Name the four major types of Egyptian human figure sculpture...Do any of you guys know the answer to this? Thanks in advance. :D

Wow that's a tough one. Well, there were four periods of egyptian history before Hellenization (before Alexander conquered it). I don't think however that question wants the name of those four periods (prepharonic, old, middle and new kingdoms). I really don't know, except from my ancient civilizations class I remember a lecture on egyptian art that mentioned the Pharoah Akhenaton completely changed the culture and art style, specifically the style of human scupture. Stuff during his reign was much more lifelike (the most famous is the bust of his queen Nefretiti). But then his successor (the famous Tutankhamen) changed everything back to the way it was. So maybe search for Akhenaton a bit as I'm sure that'll lead to the name of one of the four styles.

But without a book specifically on that topic it might be hard to find an answer.