What makes 1Emulation different than other sites?

Alpha

man I want Ash and random back, I remember last summer on the ORIGINAL 1EMU IRC CHAN, it was huge rolf wtf, ash always kept us entertained...

Where is Ash anyway?

gc banned him for fuucking around in the irc channel (he would pm him stupid shiit and even change the topic sometimes to dumb stuff, like "GayEmu" :P )

Yes, I know that, I was here then. I just wondered where he is now.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One person. Me. I'm that cool.

well i wanna answer the question!!...yes cuz k'dash was right!!...lol..well also because my brothers here..and well i want some siblings sharing moment and wtanot...i wanna c wat goes on in my brothers head...and y not by reading and replying to wat people like him say and think..ok so on and so forth....also because you people accepted me here!!...idk..i guess im done :P

One person. Me. I'm that cool.

well i wanna answer the question!!...yes cuz k'dash was right!!...lol..well also because my brothers here..and well i want some siblings sharing moment and wtanot...i wanna c wat goes on in my brothers head...and y not by reading and replying to wat people like him say and think..ok so on and so forth....also because you people accepted me here!!...idk..i guess im done :P

Huh?!? Drake's sister? you are not even a teen? :)

Or you mean older sister?

The spelling looks better though!