What makes 1Emulation different than other sites?

Alpha

This is the first forum I ever actually became an active/known member in. Even though I rarely post here anymore this place still holds a special place in my online heart. Made so many good friends here: ForceX, Emsley, Gryph, Agozer, magnis, GC, and Ian Le Creme! Just to name a few.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first came across this site, i was just looking for some info on a question i had run across. It ended up becoming the first message board I ever did more than just browse through. Ive found alot of useful help in many topics, conversed with several cool people who also enjoy emulation, and even enjoy trying to keep up with some of the other high-level people in the Forum Attack system. It's the only site I check more than once a day, and there is always something good in the forums to add my two cents to, or at least to get a laugh from reading.

I'm here looking for SVC roms. yeah, i got stuck here since we always have interesting topics to read here. I still remember interesting war of words with Random Guy, Agozer, Gryph, and others around :D

It is not the same anymore here :(

What makes this site different is the cosplay thread and the people on the site because other people on other sites might not have been as tolerant of such a thread