What makes 1Emulation different than other sites?

Alpha

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just be 1Emulation, The People's Republic Emulation Site.

Fixed. Plus it fits. We have a friendly dictator. Like Castro.

Nice touch-up. ;)

To answer the original question, maybe this place is different because we aren't all n00b-hating emulation zealots.

I got to know to many good people thanks to this site. I have been helped more times than I can count and this is the first emu site I ever joined. If I ever need help I always know to head over here.

I like the people here. Yes, even Drake and Ryuken even though I make fun of them a lot. I like how the emulation part of this site is more towards arcade and old consoles, not anything next generation (now this generation.) I also like to close ROM requesters threads. But I also like how are rules aren't extremely strict. We can still talk about that kind of stuff and still not break any rules.

The only thing I don't like is some of the censorship, but hey, that's why I have my other site. ;)

yep this place is kinda like the cheers bar!

it's nice because we are small enough to all know each other but have enough members to rarely get boring. those big sites have a bajillion mambers and it's hard to feel like part of the community.

and whether GC likes it or not, I think the hardcore members here have evolved this place into more then just an emulation site. ;)

Edited by garageink

The mods and regular visitors.

Everyone here makes this site a very friendly, open place to be.

I could never say something better...

Anyway, being as others (that's the idea you're throwing) is like to be a sheep, if they go to the right, you should? I don´t think so, this site has I'ts own way to be and you are different from the other webmasters in the web, you simpply cannot be = to other sites, because you're different, and better.

See ya!!!!! ;)

yep this place is kinda like the cheers bar!

it's nice because we are small enough to all know each other but have enough members to rarely get boring. those big sites have a bajillion mambers and it's hard to feel like part of the community.

and whether GC likes it or not, I think the hardcore members here have evolved this place into more then just an emulation site.  ;)

Now only if there was a virtual bar place where we all had our avatars talking and gossiping and drinking ebeer.

Cool I'd be Dante ;). Well, I was thinking all day and finally decided to make a post on the thread, reason I like this site is because, the community is sweet!! Hehe, great help on anything (unless you've asked to much then you have to start learning to get it yourself but it's cool because I've learned a lot of things here). No one here is ignorant which is hard to find. O, and the news that comes through here is cool, thanks Robert and K'dash for that! Hmm, what else is cool, no evil admin's (except gryph but he's nice from time to time so he doesn't count). Snuff said from my part.