feeling...lightheaded...whooa

Weirdy

Christ, I've never seen people talk about eating this much on an emulation board... I go to sleep, and when I log back in, *poof* 4 new pages.

Funky ain't it.

♪It's been bad a day ohhhhohhhhh ohhh please take my picture!♪

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and btw, without proper body stressing exercise (pushups NOT being one of them ) you'll lose weight slowly.

push ups build/tone your muscles, but they don't give your body the activity needed to lose weight.

This man is right.

I'm telling you. Go to a nutritionist. It costs money, but isn't it worth it?

and btw, without proper body stressing exercise (pushups NOT being one of them ) you'll lose weight slowly.

push ups build/tone your muscles, but they don't give your body the activity needed to lose weight.

This man is right.

I got better things to do :P

wow...i wanna be skinny to!!!....I WANNA GO ON A DIET!!!hmph!!....I WANNA EXCERCISE...I WANNA GO TO PLACES!!...life is to short...well ne way on the other hand good luck with u wierdy!!!....i hope you find out wats the best thing to do...or u can go on like jenny craig...or that atkins thingy!!!...it looks good...at leats in the commercials it does :P

:lol: I memmer the fadkins diet. A friend of mine was on it, it backfired a little actually and she got a little belly

:P Jenny Craig

yes, I have found out the best thing to do....listen to musik

Edited by Weirdy

You could always go on the Subway diet. :P

dude, I seirously have considered that

no joke

only problem is that the local subway is about more than 4 miles from here :lol:

Umm, dude, they don't work, so don't even bother walking/driving the 4 miles, everyone I ask says it's bs, even the subway clerk!! But then again I never did any research on it, and that's information I don't think even wikepedia has :P

You could always go on the Subway diet. :P

dude, I seirously have considered that

no joke

only problem is that the local subway is about more than 4 miles from here :lol:

Umm, dude, they don't work, so don't even bother walking/driving the 4 miles, everyone I ask says it's bs, even the subway clerk!! But then again I never did any research on it, and that's information I don't think even wikepedia has :P

oh ok

This man is right.

I got better things to do :P

Browsing and posting on this forum is more important then bettering your health?

Whatever dude.